Burden Family

Est. December 17, 1994

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pre Birthday Celebration

Wow...I cant believe Nathan is going to be 9 in just 2 days! We did a little celebrating today. I took him and his brothers out to Boomers where they played video games and drove go carts. Then we went out to lunch at Taxi's at the Modesto Mall and got to see Santa! Yes thats right Santa is already at the Mall! CRAZY! They would not allow me to take pics and I wasnt about to pay their outrageous prices for some cheap knock off pics that I could take better with my phone! LOL!!! Then we went to see Megamind to wrap up our day. We met up with our good friends the Coreys for that part of it so now Jake has gone to sleep over there and Brea has been gone all day with her girlfriends. Daddy is still out of town on business, so now it is just me and the littles! They are playing football on my couches as I type. They always get along pretty good! We will probably have cake and icecream for Nate on his actual birthday and give him his presents at that time. Next weekend we are finally going to be able to look at homes in Sanger which will lead to a move hopefully by Christmas. The original goal was mid November but that didnt happen. I hope to find something soon. Jakes getting real tired of commuting! Cant blame him for that! I am very tired but had a great time with the boys today! Happy Birthday Nate! I love you!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Nate! How did you like Megamind? Keith and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Hope Nathan had an awesome bday! Good luck with the house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He had the funnest time!!!! Happy B-day Nate dog!!! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete