Burden Family

Est. December 17, 1994

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I don't think we're in kansas anymore!

Hey all
Well it's 2 yrs later and what a ride! We have moved again! This time we found ourselves in Bellevue Nebraska! What a great place! We have really enjoyed the past year here. The kids have adjusted well and have a great group of friends. Brea just started her junior year of Highschool at Bellevue East and Jacob started his freshman year there as well. Nate started 5th grade and Dylan 2nd at Le May Elementary. I currently am working at the CDC at Offutt AFB. That is the bases daycare/preschool. I have been there close to a year now and have enjoyed it. Jake is still working hard as ever as well and with me working almost full time he has been a big help with the household chores. I am blessed. Football has pretty much been nixed out of our daily life. I do miss it at times but also enjoy the extra time. Especially on Saturdays! This Saturday we are going to pick apples and learn together how to make all kinds of things like apple pie and preserves! Still doing stuff as a family which seems to be getting harder as the kids grow up and become teens! All the more reason to do stuff like this. It should be fun! Fall is my favorite time of year and I already have my Halloween stuff up! It's not a lot, but that's a work in progress! I will probably get stuff when the sales hit after Halloween! I love sales and almost never buy full price for anything if I don't have to. Well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment