Burden Family

Est. December 17, 1994

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween etc...

Ok...so I am going to apologize in advance. I cannot find my adapter for my camera, so I cannot download the Halloween pics! I am so bummed. There are a couple on FB from my phone camera. Dylan was Iron Man, Nate was a Jedi Knight, and Brea was Alice Cullen from Twilight. Jake didnt dress up this year on account that his football game ran long and he was too tired. Halloween was celebrated early this year. We had a ward trunk or treat on Saturday October 30. The kids really had a good time! So much so that they didnt want to trunk or treat, they wanted to keep playing at all the activities and eating all the cotton candy and other goodies provided. So we didnt bring home alot of candy this year....(YES!)
On Sunday we had a get together with some friends and family to celebrate Big Jakes 39th birthday!!!! Yes thats right he is almost 40!!! It was a nice quiet afternoon which was exactly what Jake wanted.
Status of the lice....they seem to be gone!!! Brea was cleared to go back to school on Monday! She is happy to be back! Lots of make up work though....
Thats about it for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment