Burden Family

Est. December 17, 1994

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OYE!

I have been doing ALOT of cleaning. Ok so I decided after much debate in my head that I will post about my past few days. Saturday was going to be relaxing since our trip to look at homes in Fresno was rained out. So I got Brea and Jake around for their trip to the temple. Brea had been complaining about her head itching for awhile and I had ruled out bugs, thinking it was a rash of somekind or skin problems since they run in our families and she has sensitive skin. On the way to the church she pulled out not one but two bugs!!!!! So needless to say she did NOT go on the temple trip but came home and was treated for head lice!!!! I have been cleaning her and the house since saturday....thought we were over the worst of it when last night Dylan starts to scratch....we had done a home treatment on everyone on Saturday and found no bugs on anyone else, but he was scratching non the less. So I did another home treatment when low and behold....a bug!!!!! I wanted to CRY!!!! So dad shaved them all and we gave them all medicinal treatments and I have rewashed all the bedding and recleaned all the couches and floors!!!! Brea is out of school all week and we are getting a handle on the situation. FINALLY!!! I just keep thinking..."wow...we lived in Hawaii, where these things run rampant on kids hair and not ONCE did I have to deal with them there!!! So I am TIRED TIRED TIRED!!!! No pictures today! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment